Keeping our guests and staff safe and healthy.
Here at the Beachcomber Hotel we are committed to giving our guests a great stay. In this new normal of a Covid-19 world we are committed to an even higher standard of hygiene and cleaning right across all parts of our hotel, to make sure our guests and staff have a healthy and safe environment to stay and work in.
Our ongoing commitment to you...
- Increased vigilance of cleaning and disinfecting throughout our hotel.
- Increased cleaning frequency of all public areas and touch points using suitable disinfectant.
- Hand sanitiser available for all guests, visitors and staff to use.
- Making sure our hotel units are cleaned to the highest standard
If our cleaning or daily servicing of the units aren’t to your expectations we promise to make it right for you.
We practice good hygiene by...
- Reinforcement of good personal hygiene by all staff and provision of masks and gloves if required.
- Regular hand washing with soap and water for 20 seconds and/or using hand sanitisers provided regularly..
- Cover our coughs and sneezes and avoid touching our face.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
Please stay home if...
- You are feeling sick
- You have a cough
- You have a high
- temperature (38C)
- You have shortness of breath
- You have a sick family member at home