The Beachcomber Hotel Policies
The team at The Beachcomber Hotel welcome you – we would love to have you stay and have a few house rules or policies in place to ensure you have a great stay with us ….
- Covid Vaccine Policy: In response to the New Zealand government implementing the Covid 19 Traffic Light framework, we have made the decision to require ALL guests over 12 years who are eligible for a vaccine to provide us with their vaccine pass(es) to stay at The Beachcomber Hotel
- Check- in time is 2pm and Check- out time is 10am
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are by arrangement only, at no extra charge. We are happy to store bags/luggage for you if you arrive too early and after you have to vacate your room.
- No pets are allowed except guide dogs
- The registered guest must be 18+ years and be able to provide ID on check-in
- We ask that fellow guest’s peace and enjoyment is respected at all times along with our staff and property.
- The registered guest is responsible for the behaviour of all guests and visitors- All visitors must leave by 9pm and no loud noise, parties, music are acceptable
- All our rooms are no smoking, no vaping and no strong cooking smells (fish, meat, curries). The registered guest will be charged for any costs or loss of income as a result of any of these and also the costs of any damage or loss of hotel property and extra cleaning charges.
- A valid credit card is required to secure your booking and must be provided at check-in with photo ID matching the booking name.
- A $200 bond maybe charged at the time of check-in. This must be paid by the registered guest through their credit card. This will be refunded after the room has been cleaned and no extra charges are pending.
- Full payment for your entire stay is required at check-in, payable by either EFTPOS, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and 2% surcharge is charged for credit card payments). No cash payments are accepted unless approved by management.
- Modifications, Cancellations and Refunds: These will depend on how the booking was made through an Online Travel Agency (OTA eg Booking.com, Expedia, Wotif Any changes, cancellations, refunds must be made through the Agency you made the booking with who will then update us with the changes, which will be subject to the terms and conditions that were a part of the booking.
- Direct Bookings (made via in person, phone, email, website): Any changes or cancellations made before the arrival day will incur no cancellation fees (unless the booking was a non-refundable booking). Cancellations made on arrival day may incur a charge of the first night and No Shows will be charged the 1st nights accommodation.
- Any refunds for early check-outs are at the discretion of the management
Covid 19 Cancellation Policy: If travel is restricted by the NZ Government we will cancel accommodation at no charge and refund any accommodation unable to be used.